The Beauty Blogger Question Tag!

Hello everyone! We were looking for a tag to do and found the beauty blogger tag here. We thought it would be fun and so here are our answers! (Anna's answers are in pink and Olivia's are in blue)
1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
I'm really really bad at doing a proper cleanse morning and night. I can't resist using a makeup wipe to get rid of my makeup, the sink always seems so far away when all I want to do is get into bed.

I hate plucking my eyebrows and so I very rarely do it, instead I get them waxed every once and a while. I just find plucking my eyebrows regularly painful and boring.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Fairly often, maybe once a fortnight I will do a deep clean of all my brushes then ones which get more use I clean more regularly.

I'm afraid to say that I rarely wash my brushes, and I know I should but I just never seem to get around to it as regularly as I should.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
I love to paint and repaint my nails so they are rarely chipped for more than a day.

Similarly to Anna, especially during Summer, I seem to be painting my nails almost everyday.


4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
I'd say I'm quite good at waiting until I only have a few more uses of a product before a repurchase something. I don't put it off because I love buying new things.

I'm pretty bad at purchasing 'unnecessary' products, even when I don't need them, so it means that I rarely find myself having to replace products when they run out, since I have already bought it!

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
It would have to be being impatient with my nails. The both of us are constantly smudging our nail polish and getting annoyed!

 I would have to agree with Anna on this one, the both of us never leave our nails enough time to dry fully and so end up smudging them.


6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Cleaning my fish tank..

Tidying my bedroom..the classic


7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
We like to be late to most things, so I'd say last minute. Although if there is an event I often get bored waiting for it and start my makeup really early.

I agree again! Anna and I love to take our time when getting ready to go out, so if it's a big event we like to spend all day pampering and getting ready but sometimes we don't leave enough time and are late..oops!


8. Can you commit to spending bans?
To an extent. I've recently conjured up a lot of will power from somewhere - or maybe I've grown immune to Olivia's peer pressure.

Not really, no, usually whenever I have money all I want to do is spend it (there is always something that needs buying?!). Although if I really try hard and need to save then I can, but this isn't very often.


9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
Very. I love organising and reorganising my collection especially if I find a good storage buy.

Well, I do enjoy organising my make-up and nail varnish, but just like tidying my bedroom, sometimes I just never seem to get round to it...


10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post? 
A couple of months during our GCSE period (sorry!)

^ Again, sorry about that ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena