Anna's Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes!



Hey guys, as Spring is on its way (although it might not feel like it at the moment) I have decided to share with you my favourite nail polishes for the season. I'm definitely a pastel kind of girl and you will be able to see the recurring theme in these polishes! Enjoy x

Essie "Bikini So Teeny"




This polish (brought kindly back from America by Olivia) is the perfect colour for Spring and Summer. It is a creamy pale blue with a slight periwinkle tone which I love. It almost has a shimmer to it as well but this is hardly noticeable in the bottle or on the nails. In the picture above (on my thumb) I used 3 coats, but you could probably get away with 2. So gorgeous! 

Topshop "Art School"




Another fab colour is this orange from Topshop (pictured on my index finger). It looks a little dark in the photo, but it is a really lovely coral which is easy to wear. I also love the Topshop packaging which shouldn't influence my favourites but it does! There are 2 coats of polish in the photo.

Barry M "Peach Melba"


Barry M is always a winner when it comes to colour range and formulation, and this one is no exception. There was a lot of hype over this colour a year or two ago and it really is worth it in my opinion. For the perfect peach at a cheap price, check out this one from Barry M!

Essie "Play Date" 




Probably my favourite nail polish at the moment is this one from Essie. It is a lilac but have more blue than pink tones. I think it is quite a unique purple and just love the way is both looks and applies. However, if you don't want to splash out on an Essie nail polish, Barry M Berry Ice Cream is lovely too. 

Barry M "Mint Green"




 Last but not least is Mint Green from Barry M. This is just a classic Spring/Summer nail polish and for £2.99 you can't really go wrong. It takes a few coats to get a good opacity but overall the colour, application and wear is fab and this polish is worth a try!

So I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet post, and maybe it gave you some ideas for Spring. If you have any questions, requests or just want a chat feel free to contact us or comment below and we would happily reply! Thank you so much for stopping by and hopefully will see you soon!


Anna xxx

*Before buying these product I recommend looking at swatches online first! :)*http://chipped-tips.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/annas-top-5-spring-nail-polishes.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena