Get To Know Us - Beauty Blogger Tag

Hey, for our first EVER post we thought we'd do a 'Get To Know Us' tag so that you guys can get to know us! 

Enjoy
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Anna- Straight
Olivia-Both..depends on the day
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Anna- Blonde
Olivia- Gingery blonde
3. Do you dye it yourself or do you go to the hairdressers?
Anna- Highlights by a hairdresser who comes to my house
Olivia- I dye it myself but not very well
4. How often do you wash your hair?
Anna- Once a year...on my birthday
Olivia- About once every 2 or 3 days
5. Do you wear the same style everyday or do you change it?
Anna-Don't change the style very often because my hair doesn't do much
Olivia- I like to change up my style because I get bored with my hair very quicky
6. Do you do your own mani-pedi?
Anna-Pretty much just do it myself
Olivia- Most of the time unless it's a special occasion or treat
7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Anna-Don't really wear any at school but in the holidays, once every couple of days
Olivia- Usually once a week but in the holidays much more
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just for the summer?
Anna-All year round but change it more in the summer
Olivia- I hate not having my toe nails so I usually always have them painted but in summer I keep them in better condition
9. How long does it take for you to put your makeup on?
Anna- If i'm going out I change it about 3 million times so a very long time.. otherwise only about 5 minutes
Olivia- Between 5 minutes, when i can't be bothered and about 2 hours, if I am going out or just having troubles
10. What do you first, face or eyes?
Anna- Eyes
Olivia- Face
11. Do you collect or do you just buy what you need?
Anna- We have a bit of a shopping problem..
Olivia- Collect..ridiculous amounts and definitely not just what I need
12. How often do you wear fake eyelashes?
Anna- Never..
Olivia- Ever..
13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
Anna- Rarely because I can't be bothered haha
Olivia- Most of the time unless I just can't be bothered
14. Do you wear makeup when you're home alone or with family?
Anna- Noo, too much effort
Olivia- Yes because it entertains me
15. Would you leave the house with no makeup on?
Anna- Defo
Olivia- Yeeh unless my skin was really bad
16. How many high end makeup products do you have?
Anna- 5 ish..Boots all the way
Olivia- Too many
17. How often do you clean your make-up brushes?
Anna- Whenever they start to look dirty really
Olivia- I try to at least once every couple of months but I hardly ever do really..
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you're getting dressed?
Anna- Mainly when I'm getting dressed unless it's a special event
Olivia- I always decide what to wear in the last second but if it's a special occasion I might plan ahead
19. How often do you change your handbag?
Anna- Depends on outfit or event but mostly use the same one
Olivia- Whenever my current bag breaks (apart from special occasions)
20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
Anna- I get up at 7:15 on weekdays and at the weekend 9:30, and I go to sleep at 11:00 on weekdays and at the weekend it depends what's on tv.
Olivia- I wake up at 7:00 during the week and much, much later at the weekends, and I try to go to sleep by 11:00 during the week and at the weekends it's a lot later
21. How often or when do you work out?
Anna- I never go to the gym because of money and it's an effort but I cycle to school every day
Olivia- I rarely go to the gym but I cycle to and from school with anna
22. Left handed or right handed?
Anna- Right handed
Olivia- Ditto
23. How tall are you?
Anna- 5ft 6"
Olivia-5ft 7.5"
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Anna- I learn french and german at school but I'm not fluent
Olivia- I do german at school and I am honestly awful at it...
25. How many pets do you have?
Anna- 4, 2 cats(Tasha and Mickey) and 2 fish(Luna and Clint)
Olivia- 2 cats called Lilly and Dotty
26. How often are you on blogger?
Anna- Only just started lol
Olivia- Not too much because we've only just started but I look at other people's quite a lot
27. Do you read the comments posted on your blog?
Anna & Olivia- This is only out first post so don't have any yet but we will when we have some!!
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Anna- A mental list, yes
Olivia- Not really, I usually impulse buy
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
Anna & Olivia- It took us agees to think of anything and then we came up with 'chipped-nails' but that was taken so decided on 'chipped-tips'
30. What camera do you use for your photographs?
Anna- Nikon D3000
Olivia- FujiFilm Finepix S2980 
31. How often do you clean your house?
Anna-I only tidy my room, about once a fortnight
Olivia- Since I live at home I only really need to clean my room and I do it about once every week or two weeks
32. What is your favourite colour?
Anna- Pink and purple
Olivia- GREEN and pink
33. Do you swear?
Anna- I try not to but can't help it sometimes
Olivia- Not huge amounts but a bit too much
34. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Anna & Olivia- Watching the Hannah Montana movie and eating chocolate covered raisin :)
35. Do you have any siblings?
Anna- one older sister, one younger brother and three older half brothers
Olivia- one younger brother


*If you have any more questions, don't be afraid to leave a comment or contact us*http://chipped-tips.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/get-to-know-us-beauty-blogger-tag.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena