What's In My Bag?

Since the subject of 'what's in my bag' seems to be a rather popular one in the beauty/fashion blogger world I thought I would try to entertain you buy sharing with you what is, in fact, in my bag...
My bag that I am currently using is a medium sized, green bag from Zara that I got in one of the recent Zara sales. Since green is one of my absolute favourite colours (also perfect for summer rather than a black bag), I just had to buy it!
So obviously I have my purse in my bag, this purse I got given as a birthday present last year. It is a medium sized, Radley purse, and I love it. I have loads of gift cards and advantages cards, such as these Costa and Boots loyalty cards.
I am a terrible sufferer from hayfever so to save me while I am out and about I have this really cute packet of tissues and usually lots of different medicines and remedies to help, like this Hayfever Relief Nasal Spray from Boots (which has actually been doing a great job at 'relieving' my hayfever this summer).
Next up is my absolute favourite perfume at the moment, it is from Zara and is from the evening collection. Unfortunately they don't have the perfumes on the Zara website but if you go into any Zara store, I'm sure you will be able to give it a sniff and love it as much as I do.
Every girl needs a lip balm in their purse and since I get dry lips very easily, I have two! I have the classic tiny pot of Vaseline, along with a Body Shop lip balm (which they don't seem to sell anymore, sorry!).
When it comes to lipsticks, I am a typical girl and have at least three in my bag at all times. Recently I have been using these three a lot; MAC Frost in Ramblin' Rose, Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon and MAC Frost in Bomb-Shell.
I find I am mostly in need of this Garnier Intensive 7 days Hand cream, in the winter because my hands get extremely dry but I have to say I still use it pretty much all year round. I especially love the mango scent that this has.
I frequently change my nail polish, almost every day in the summer time, so I love having a nail varnish in my bag so I can top up my nails whenever I have the chance. The Essie Meet Me At Sunset is a great summer colour, I absolutely adore. 
On those rare sunny days we have here in England, sunglasses are essential. I use these white and black sunglasses I got in America at Christmas time (I can't remember where, sorry again). They are great because they go with everything, being a plain colour.
This doesn't really need an explanation, I have my keys in my bag, although I have far more key rings than keys. The dog keyring is a Radley one, which I go for my birthday, along with other ones, such as the Eiffel Tower I got from Paris.
My bag is constantly filled with receipts and vouchers, such as these No7 vouchers you are given all the time in Boots.
For on-the-go make up touch ups or hair styles, I carry with me a hair scrunchie and clip, along with my Lancome Hypnose Drama Mascara, MAC Studio Fix Powder and MAC Mineralize Concealer.

So that's it guys, hope you found this entertaining and possibly useful. Anyway, if you want to find out more or request a post for Anna or I to do, then just leave a comment or contact us.

Olivia xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena