Anna's top 5 lip products!

Hey guys today I'm going to be showing you my top 5 lip products from different colour categories! How exciting

Pink

The first lipstick is an old favourite and it's Revlon's Matte lipstick in Pink Pout. You might be able to see in the photo that this is well-loved. I find that it is the perfect mauvey-pink for my skin tone. And although it's matte, it is very creamy and not drying. I definitely want to try to use this more like I used to as I really do love it.


Dark


It is probably fair to say that this is my favourite lipstick. It is MAC's Plumful. As you can see in the photo below, you can do one layer for a sheer wash of plum of build it up for a deeper colour, but still wearable. This is one of the reasons I love it - it's a Lustre formula. I definitely think this is worth a look at if you are thinking about buying a MAC lipstick!


Bright

One of my more recent favourites is the Rimmel Apocalips in Stellar. This is a gorgeous, bright pink, almost red. It has some peachy undertones (maybe might have made that up) and is perfect for a party or other event. It goes perfectly with simple eye makeup and makes it look like you tried harder than you did! I love the Apocalips products in general, and this colour is beautiful.


Red

However much I love a classic, pillar box red, I think this is the perfect product for a more subtle take on red lips. It is the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Romantic (what a mouthful). The swatch below doesn't do this product any justice at all. These are really easy to wear and are low maintenance as they are quite sheer with one coat. Certainly one to try out if you want to venture into reds without going all-out.


Coral

The last product is a lipgloss from Barry M in the number 11. I am generally a lipstick wearer as opposed to lipgloss, but this is an exception. The smell, the texture, the colour; all really lovely. It is not sticky at all so my hair doesn't get stuck in it! If you prefer a lipgloss I recommend having a look at the ones from Barry M as they are cheap and cheerful!


Thank you for reading! If you have anything you want to say please comment or contact us and we will be sure to reply speedily :):)
Anna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena