Olivia's June Favourites

Hey guys, neither of us have done a monthly favourites in a while, so what better time than the start of our summer holidays! So here you are, the products I have been loving this past month, June!

Make-Up

Since it was my birthday during our exams, in May, I got rather a lot of make-up from both my family and friends, including the absolutely amazing Urban Decay Naked Palette.
I've wanted this palette for so long, after I'd seen it raved about on blogs and on youtube and so when I got it for my birthday I was so happy. I love and use pretty much all of the colours, and normally use more than one at a time.
I use the Mac Paint Pot almost everyday as a base before I use the naked palette but sometimes if I want to go for a more subtle look or I just can't be bothered I will use the paint pot by itself to brighten up my eyes. I have two Mac paint pots; 'Bare study' (the one in the picture) which is a more neutral/brown shade and 'chilled on ice' which is also a neutral shade but with more pink tones.
This is another of my birthday presents, Anna actually, along with my other friends, got this for me. It's the Mac Studio Fix Pressed Powder I absolutely love it, it stops my face from going shiny and has great coverage. Since I'm pale I have it in the shade NC15. I take this with me wherever I go as it had a mirror and sponge inside it, so it perfect for an on-the-go touch ups!
I adore the whole Real Techniques range of brushes and want to own them all, however the only two I have at the moment are the Blusher brush and the Shading brush, but hopefully my collection will expand soon. I think the reason I love this range of brushes so much, in comparison to any others, is because they are so soft and apply any make-up with ease.
The Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon has been my favourite lip product this month, I wear it nearly everyday, I moisturises my lips and gives a subtle pinky/red colour with a lot of shine!
The nail product that I find to have been brilliant recently is the Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish that I use as a top coat. This is especially good as it dries so quickly and so stops me smudging my nails (as much) when I first paint them. I often wear it over one of my Essie nail varnishes, like the one in the picture (Jamaica Me Crazy).
And finally, the thing I've been keeping all my favourite products in this month is the Ted Cosmetic Bag. I saw both SprinkleofGlitter and Zoella bought and used this as a make-up bag and just had to have it! The colour, the bow and the size are all things  love about this make-up bag, also it's plastic on the outside so all the make up inside doesn't stain it.

Fashion

I've fallen in love with high waisted skater skirts, other than leggings, these are pretty much the only things I wear. They are great for both summer and winter (with some tights). I find them so comfortable and easy to wear and accessorize. I also love to pair them with scarves, I adore really summery scarves with different patterns of them. Just like these two which I think are especially good for summer.

Extra

I don't think Anna or I could really even begin to explain our love for Gossip Girl. The characters, New York, the clothes, the stories, we just can't get enough of it! It's upsetting to say that we have both finished the final season and I have to say once I had finished I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. The last season and episode were absolutely amazing and I can't recommend it enough..and it is very likely that I will be re-watching all the episodes again.


So there you have it, all the products I have fallen in love with over this last month. If you want any more information on any of the products or want to request any posts for Anna or I do, then all you have to do is contact us...

Olivia xoxox




chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena