NOTD

Hey guys, Olivia here, thought for a quick post I would show you the nails I had for my recent prom.
I have a nail varnish form the new Barry M Gel Effect range in the shade Lychee, which a lot of bloggers and youtubers have been raving about recently and I have to agree with them, it is one of my favourite nail varnishes at the moment.
For a top coat I use the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Clear, which you can read more about in my June Favourites post.
As for the silver line and little black bow on my ring finger nail, I've used a Bourjois Easy Nail Art Kit which I got free when I purchased two nail varnishes in the Bourjois. I actually have been loving this little kit and have enjoyed finding new techniques and designs to do on my nails.

So there you have it, if you have enjoyed this post and would like more similar to it then feel free to comment or just contact Anna or I.

Olivia
xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment

chipped-tips. Powered by Blogger.

© chipped-tips , AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena